Free Headers????

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
As some of you may know I just recently bought the greddy 1 piece 4-2-1 headers for my 00 gs. after I bought them I used the debit card and it showed up on my statement, but some how the money is back in there and there is no record of my ever spending that money. Im thinkin about going to the bank now and checking for sure but that would be hot shit if i snagged those for free

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
what bank do you have??? Free Shit is Sweeet!!!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
that happened for my friend when he ordered his cam on his GTI. They didnt take the money out until he got the package to his house, then they took it, so maybe thats what is going on?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Kuchtaboy said:
that happened for my friend when he ordered his cam on his GTI. They didnt take the money out until he got the package to his house, then they took it, so maybe thats what is going on?
I've had my wing for about 3 months now, So thats not the case for me

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Sounds like you got lucky, happened to me with a paintball gun part. Wish it would happen with some car parts.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
ha thats funny. yeah, shit if they dont catch it thats 400 bucks i saved ill post pics of the headers when i change the batteries on the digital camera

B18C6 ITR

nexgenintegra said:
As some of you may know I just recently bought the greddy 1 piece 4-2-1 headers for my 00 gs. after I bought them I used the debit card and it showed up on my statement, but some how the money is back in there and there is no record of my ever spending that money. Im thinkin about going to the bank now and checking for sure but that would be hot shit if i snagged those for free
they will somehow get you
it happened to me via paypal
i waited 2 weeks nothing happenend so i spent the money
but by end of the month.. the charge came in and my account with to neg. anyways..
good luck