fog pics?

maluskeeter

im looking into gettin a foglight kit for my 99..i had a cheap ebay brand prior, and the glass broke so I took it off and Im tryin to decide on what to get..

i know i cant go wrong with oem fogs, but is there anything else out there? im not really fond of the yellow oem fogs b/c they look weird with my amber turn signals..any opinions appreciated

those of yall with fogs, please post pics..

thanks

nautica_t

bah jdm civic fog lights are yellow, you can get the EK9 foglights as they are raybrig as well and you just use the mounting hardware for the DC2 as the fog light are the exact same.

you can also get 98-02 accord fog lights, as they are the same as well. but you just need the integra mounting brackets.

end005

oem usdm fog lights are clear white, jdm fog lights are yellow.

^^ looks hot!

you could also goto wal-mart/autozone/checkers and pick up the circle fog lights the sell. that's always an option. or you could get the USDM OEM fogs for your integra too, but they're hard to find though.

-nautica, the dude doesn't want yellow fogs. he says it looks funky with the amber corner lense.
________
Maine Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited:

nautica_t

^yeah i know, but he stated he thought they are all yellow, but i was making a point that only jdm were yellow, and than 8urcivic said yellow fogs didn't exist or something, so just showing him, and i found my buddy's car, with the ctr oem fogs with integra bracket..

end005

^^ looks good man. looks good! is it just me though, does the fog on the passenger side look kind of off compared to the driver side fog?

the yellow fogs look hot!
________
Vapir oxygen

Last edited:

nautica_t

it might be, but i couldn't tell you for sure, caues the fogs aren't actually positioned straight if you know what i mean, its suppose to look something like this \ / suppose to shine a bit to the left and to the right, but maybe he just turned it a bit more than usual or could be camera angle. lol not too sure.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I got a set of OEM 94-97(SIR-G) fogs on my 99 bumper, just because I want to be different and I think the 98+ fogs look to big on bumpers...I'll take close up pic if you want, don't have any recent pics

Last edited:

maluskeeter

im really diggin the white oem ones..how much did you get them for and where?...

i have a black teg so I wonder if the white ones will look good, but those pics give me a good comparison...