Fog lights

sOuL

will i have trouble installing universal fog lights or am i better off getting fog lights that are made specificlly for 94-01 tegs?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
sOuL said:
will i have trouble installing universal fog lights or am i better off getting fog lights that are made specificlly for 94-01 tegs?
Well the 94 97 fogs are not what you say " bolt on" the'res a little cutting and splicing required too but ill look alot cleaner, get those

bongo667

Do the ones that Acura sell come yellow or clear? I would imagine clear but I was just wondering since none of these OEM online dealers have a pic or description.

speedin

The Transporter
bongo667 said:
Do the ones that Acura sell come yellow or clear? I would imagine clear but I was just wondering since none of these OEM online dealers have a pic or description.
clear. only some of the 94-97 jdm were yellow

siscoke

i have them in my ITR dunno if its the same for gsr or ls though cause they are like devided over the bumper and the itr lip :s

check out pics of my ride check out last page

pics of ma ride

greetz sis

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
siscoke said:
i have them in my ITR dunno if its the same for gsr or ls though cause they are like devided over the bumper and the itr lip :s

check out pics of my ride check out last page

pics of ma ride

greetz sis
thats a europe only thing. and its HOT AS HELL LOOKING! wish i could get that set up

siscoke

Like i said feel free to contact me i have some connections with a local tuner who can inform me for how to transport n all and ill get the parts at the local dealer (if available and possible to order) that would be np mind though that we only had the Type R in europe so all the parts i can get overhere are Type R only ;)

oh and only 98+ cause thats the year they started selling these babies here :D (99 and 2000 are even very hard to find only a few from germany :s)

greetz sis