exhaust for 4dr

daroyalty

hey guys i wanted to know if a catback exhaust system for a civic would fit a 4 dr integra. if so from wat year civics
thnaks

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I never heard about using a civic exhaust on a teg. You tryin to keep the price down or somethin?

daroyalty

i went to the muffer shop the other day and the guy to reduce the cost suggested i go with the civic exhaust i wasnt sure if it would fit so i asked u guys. :)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey Whats Up Guys Well Im Not An Expert Or Anything But Why Ohh God Why Would You Try And Buy Cheap Stuff For A Car Thats A Beuty On The Road. Im Not Baggin On You About Trying To Save A Few Bucks Dude Just My Two Cents. Im Honestly Tired Of Seeing Integras On The Road With Cheap Mufflers That Were Just Welded On The Tip Of The Ild Exauhst Line. And Whats Up With Theese Home Made Intakes Yeah Their Nice And Shiny But Come On Dude . What Im Trying To Say Is That If You Have A Nice Car That Comes From A Reputable Company And Cost You Money Why Go And Spen 80 Buck On A Muffler 20 Buck To Get The Stock One Removed And The Canister Put On Thats Just Pointless. Im Not The Richest Man In The World And Im Not Well Off But My Car Is A Representation Of Me And What Im About Yeah My Hayame Full Cat Back Exauhst Cost Me 400 But Its Worth It In The Long Run I Can Always Unbolt It And Bolt On My Stock One If And When The Pigs Mess Withtme, I Have A Cold Air Intake From Aem Yes It A Bit Pricy But It Has Carb # No Cop Can Say Shit.in Closing Id Like To Say I Love My Integra And Will Never Down Grade Her With Cheap Parts I Worked So Hard To Have This Beuty And To Put Anything Cheap In Her Is Just Wrong To Me A Car Is A Very Mportant Part Of Ur Life And In A Way Represent You're Style Do.

1329itr00

Type R
I agree with you ^^^ on this one completely... the only thing i cand see reason for buying cheap stuff is if you can't afford it then i see that being understandable... i try and buy the best for my baby... yea its pricy but its worth it cause then you could show off the parts that you buy to the other people who just buy shitty parts... i'm not tryin to diss anyone that has posted on this thread cause i don't want you guys to hate me but thats just my opinion

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
YEAH THATS MY POINT I LOVE MY INTEGRA TOO MUCH TO GET IT CHEAP STUFF I MEAN IM NOT BAGGIN ON ANYONE I JUST TOUGH ID PUT MY 2 CENTS IN TO THE POT AND WELL SOMETIMES THE TRUT HURTS JUST LIKE YOU SAID 1122itr01 IM NOT HERE TO PUNCK ANYONE ITS MY OPINION. I HONESTLY DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MY CAR PRICE IS REALLY NOT A QUESTION. I WORK HARD JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU I WAKE UP GO TO WORK COME HOME EAT CHILL SHOWER AND SLEEP THEN I REAPEAT THIS MON-SAT. IM NOT SAYING THE MOST EXPENSIVE PARTS ARE THE BEST CUZ THEIR NOT BUT IF YOU HAVE A REG INTAKE CROME YOU BOUGHT FOR 60 BUCKS AT A LOCAL SHOP AND A PIG PULL YOU OVER WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WELL ILL TELL YOU IN CALI YOU GET A FIXING TICKET AND IF HE REALLY WANT TO BE AN ASS YOU'LL GET A REFERE FIXED TICKET ONLY. YOU TOUGHT HEY IM SAVING 50-60 BUCKS BUYING THIS GENERIC INTAKE BUT IN REALITY IF U GET A REF ONLY TICKET YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT BACK TO SCTOCK THEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE REFERE GET THE CAR SMOGED PAY FOR THE SMOG CHECK THE CERTIFICATE AND THEN PAY FOR THE SEAL THAT SAYS ITS ALL GOOD. WHATS THAT LIKE 80 BUCK WHEN YOU COULD HAD WAITED A BIT LONGER AND BOUGHT THE AEM WITH THE CARB NUMBERS AND AVOIDED ALL OF THAT. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE IVE HAD TO GO TO THE REF AND PUT UP WITH ALL HIS SHIT THEN GO TO THE PIG STATION AND PAY 10 FOR THE TICKET IT SELF. SO I CAME OUT OF POCKET AND THIS IS SERIOUS I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION I HAD TO PAY FOR 120 DOLLARS FOR EXECIVE NOISE MEANING MUFFLER AND MY INTAKE THAT WAS A GENERIC ONE . THIS WAS LIKE 1YEAR AGO SINCE THEN ONLY NAME BRAND QUALITY GOES INTO MY CAR NOTTING ELSE EVEN THE OIL FLUIDS EVERYTHIG IS HONDA NOT PENZOIL OR FRAM ALL LIQUIDS ARE HONDA AND FILTERS AND OIL I USE AMZ OIL SO INSTEAD OF TROWING OWAY MONEY ON TRYING TO SAVE A FEW BUCK KEEP SAVING FOR THE REAL THING.

daroyalty

I understand where u guys are coming from but i dont wanna do any performance ungrades on this car because it is auto, otherwise i woulda done that a long time ago. Also the reason i want to change the exhaust is because there is a leak in the midpipe so i would only be changing that which if i do at shop with regular piping will cost me probably as much as doin a whole performance catback. :???:
wat do u guys know about Sheed Dog Catback Exhaust is i loud. u think it would be ok for an auto.
thanks

1329itr00

Type R
how much will it run you i never heard of that brand before... tsudo exhausts are decent for its money and i think they are only like 200 shipped on ebay from certain sellers u mite wanna look into them

1329itr00

Type R
u can get a greddy or an apexi exhaust for like 450 usd if your willing to spend a lil more and they are very decent products... but i'm sure you'll like w/e u get and good luck with it