Engine Starting

da9junkie

This happens to me once in a while. Whenever i turn off and park my car for a while, like when im just going into a store, it sometimes wont start back up when i turn my key. I know my battery and starter are still good, but im still unsure on why my car does that sometimes. My stepdad said it might be the sparkplugs, but hes not too inclined with cars. Anyone have any idea on what the problem is? Thanks.

keep on ice

check everything my eg use to do that a whole alot it could be a bad main relay or fuel pump my shit was a combo the stupid kill switch to the fuel pump shorted out everything the relay the pump and check the spark plugs with a voltage meter see if the electricity running to the plugs

lsvtecna

Definately the relay or the fuel pump, my relay is bad and everytime i leave my car in the sun for an hour with the windows closed it wont start, i open the door/window/moonroof for 5 minutes and its all good, starts like a champ, also dont they have an oil pressure sensor that wont let your car start if there is no oil in it or oil pressure?