Energy Suspension

boostedteg1582

Has anyone installed the Energy Suspension bushing set? And if so how long did it take? Was any special trick or tool you used? I plan to do this project in the week or so and can use any advise I can get.

slikk

Money Getter
i have installed a few of the bushings .. i dont recommend installing the booth by yourself that are a bit tricky.

most of the bushning installs are real easy. har5dest part is taking out the original parts.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Me and my friend did ES motor mount inserts on his car....it was pretty easy. not sure about the rest of them

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

I did a few of em , I even did the prothane motor mounts into a cavalier. they can be a big pain in the ass, you will need a shop press for some of the bushings for sure, it can be quite time consuming, but I think its worth it imo.

lsvtecmyke

my motor mount inserts and shifter bushings are supposed to come in and ill probably be getting new motor mounts cuz the ones i have right now are gone

boostedteg1582

Thanks for the info a shop in my area said 185 they will install all of them thats all they do is like suspension and brakes stuff like that. I did my motor mount inserts a while ago that was'nt that bad exept the rear mount. I am installing new coilovers and brakes while im at it. Thanks for the info guys.