Energy Suspension Motor Mounts - ESMM

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
a good cheap mod u could maybe consider is ESMM...

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=296

Energy Suspension Motor Mounts will significantly decrease wheel hop. Thus, improving both launching speed and suspension characteristics. The car will be much more "whole". A very solid feeling. The cons to this modification is that it will make the interior cabin vibrate a lot more. This problem can be solved with K-Pro, which can raise the idle at stock and therefore the vibrations are near gone. The reason why this would get rid of the vibrations is because with the ESMM, the vibrations only become loud and annoying during the low revolutions. So therefore, raising the revolutions at idle would mean that that problem is nonexistent. OR, like most, just get used to it.

im stil debating if its worth the vibrations or not.

but then again, its a good cheap 30-50 $$$ ching ching mod.

whats your guys opinion on these? i dont hear much talk on this forum about it.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i got the prothene motor mount inserts installed i have the es motor mount inserts waiting to go in probably this spring i dont really have an issue with the vibration but trust me its alot more then ppl say itrain has them in his car but after a while they settle the vibrations lessen and you will tune them out completely i say go for it cause they kick ass and do a good job of getting rid of wheel hop

g3teg97

Super Moderator
That's something that I'll be looking into very shortly. Thanks for the article, TranceSpeeder. 8)

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i think im gonna take their advice and switch out my prothene rear mount for the es one but its a bitch to get too but they do kick ass and i wanna get a traction brace soon

ltrain

there a great mod but before u buy them check your motor mounts make sure there not ripped or broken, 2 of mine are and will eventually have to be replaced