empty space

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
i think it looks kinda empty having centered layout
what resolution is it optimized for?
maybe customizable windows on the sides or maybe my personal shortcuts, frequently watched topics,

or i know its concerning sponsors but if its a good deal its a good deal...

im thinkin of something similar to ebay watch list where i would specify the parts, years or whaever
for example im looking for cams to build my LS so i would see all specials or nonspecials on cams and so on

Surferman

huh?
I kinda like the empty space, least its not filled in with ads like other sites, that stuff will just take longer to load. The ad at the top is enough.

i guess i get what your saying though...lol

heykosal

Angkorian
the customizable thing is a good idea. personal shortcuts and easy topic jumping. but it should be like a floating pod that scrolls up and down with the page. i think it should fill no more than 1/2 of the blank space on either side, and i think the rest should stay blank:D

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
All of that sounds expensive.

What resolution are you using? Im using 1024x768 and I have a small margin on the sides.

I can see having a large side margin on a 1280x800.

heykosal

Angkorian
im using the same resolution my margin is a little wider than an inch...but i really dont mind it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like the margin. Set it to 1280x800 and the margin is about half the screen.

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
i have 1280x1024 and its almost 3 inches on each side the whole setup looks pretty empty in this resolution
i know it was optimized for a smaller rez thats why i suggested it as a user option cuz 1024 and smaller screens wont fit the extra stuff but for the bigger screens it could make the navigation a lil easier

and for the reference if you guys are using LCD screen you should set it at native resolution(or highest possible) the letters might be smaller but they are sharper and it saves ur eyeballs because when image is blurry ur eye constantly tries to focus on it and gets tired easily
and refresh rate of at least 70hz wouldnt hurt:)
but anyway
i notticed theres no model information in the integra specs.

and btw im not tryin to be a smartass lol i just have alot of ideas and i posted them on TI also and many people liked it but they were usually shut down by the POWERS.