Emblems.

ijust1agame

any tips on how to shave off the emblems?? how about if the emblem is missing. i wanna shave it smoooth. thanks.

Sammich

is the "DOHC VTEC" emblem glued w/ no holes?? thats the only reason i havent removed it b/c i dont wana fill the holes..

99jdmgsr

no the dohc vtec has no holes but to shave the emblems i would take the off clean the out side with paint remover go get all the glue off ...sand with 600 whref the emblem was and the if you could and tape the other side of the holes.. that is just to keep it stronger.. but after that take some finish bondo and and put some over the holes smoothly after your done and its dried sand it wiht 240 and it will come out smooth.. also if u done want to see the scrathces from the sanding than primer it and sand with 600 and water

ijust1agame

no the dohc vtec has no holes but to shave the emblems i would take the off clean the out side with paint remover go get all the glue off ...sand with 600 whref the emblem was and the if you could and tape the other side of the holes.. that is just to keep it stronger.. but after that take some finish bondo and and put some over the holes smoothly after your done and its dried sand it wiht 240 and it will come out smooth.. also if u done want to see the scrathces from the sanding than primer it and sand with 600 and water
whats 600 and 240??

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
I would only bondo/putty/fiberglass over holes on plastic, you really should weld over holes on metal, grind it down, sand it, then paint over.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
welded shut holes FTW!

my car is pretty much shaved of all holes :p. i'm thinking about shaving my front license plate holder and possibly the integra indentation on the rear bumper to complete it. :what:

i like to tell people my car is an accord