Electrical Problems?

texasboy13

I just bought a 92 da with a blown motor dropped a new one in and the car runs fine but when i try to drive it at night time for some reason all my dash lights and my headlights start flickering which im thinkin it has a short somewhere need help asap i dont know anything about electrical and need this car to drive anyone have this same problem before:cry:

jdm jon

when i got my integra i had so many electrical problems i almost drove it off a cliff....

most likely it can be a short or some weak fuses....get behind/under the dash and start tracing wires from the cluster or w/e is flickering or dimming...

when i got my teg it musta had like 8 or 9 shorts and one of them started to smoke up my trunk area like a fire was about to blaze...

thats the negative about buying a used teg that had alarms, power options, and abnoxious subs wiring done by a rookie.

texasboy13

well yea i noticed that the ground thats supposed to go to the tranny to the body is um...
running straight ground to battery i dont know if thats wats causing the problem i will post tomorrow and inform yall if that helps it out i really hope so cause i cant just be without a car at night need this as my daily