Edit to Rules for Posting

Now, I'm no Rhodes scholar, and I'm not asking anyone to prepare their posts like it's a paper for their 400 level English class, but is a little punctuation and proper spelling so hard to do? The "ricer talk" that sounds like a 13 year old wigger with Tourrettes Syndrome attempting to speak Ebonics has got to go. Is a little puntuation and capitalization too much to ask? When you type in all lower case with no periods, commas, or question marks, it all looks like a huge run-on sentence. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but some of the posts I read on this forum look like cryptograms. Is it possible for the Admins to get a Spell Check program that can check a post prior to submission? I think that would help. Just offering a few suggestions, take them or leave them.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
u can set your own computer for spellcheck.....since well know u cannot spell...:)

speedin

The Transporter
We dont have any spell check I know of. Actually, no fourm ive been on had one. I just use google for words I think are wrong.

Last edited:
We dont have any spell check I know of. Actually, no fourm ive been on had one. I just use google for words I think are wrong.
Well, my local DSM club has spell check on the forum, that's why I thought of it. Google works equally as well though.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
<---Usually checks spelling and punctuation

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Neons.org has spell check..but then again, it is alot of retarded neon guys so it was probably the best thing they ever did

ive lived in mine
Cheesnip's plights aside, I understand that me voicing my opinion on the posting habits of others will not change the way people post on this forum. I just think that the posts will be alot easier to read if people at least drop the ricer talk. Plus, that shit just plucks my last nerve.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i rarely use caps. and punctuation... well its pretty much either a period question mark or exclamation point. whats a comma? lol habbit but oh well? at least you can read my posts. i try to spell things right at least.

dictionary.com FTW!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
as long as i can read it, it's fine with me. i just hate when people type every single later in caps. that's annoying.