e-bay radiator any good

EngineNumber9

i was just wondering if the rad. off e-bay is a wise choice or is there something better for about the same price, if so point me some where to order from please.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Of course there is something better. eBay "brand" products are always lower quality than real brand name products.

However, if you're really strapped for money, eBay products can come in handy for quick replacements of parts.

If you're looking for the best, look up Mishimoto, & Koyo

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
ebay products arent always low quality. just find the good brands on ebay. i mean if you buy a no name part there is a chance its just shit but not everything on ebay will be shit. but be careful because your car is one place you never wanna skimp.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
dude mishimoto is a good company and their products are not that expensive. I'd go with them over ebay

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If you're looking for budget radiator, go with Mishimoto.

If you are looking for top off the line big buck radiators, I prefer Fluidyne

EngineNumber9

the one on e-bay is made by* CX* if that* helps are those any good ..? there asking 89.00 plus 37.00 shiping

Sammich

fyi, i purchased a aluminum radiator when i had my dc2, never had a problem with it...it looked like a mishimoto radiator, just paid like $10 or so less

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
fyi, i purchased a aluminum radiator when i had my dc2, never had a problem with it...it looked like a mishimoto radiator, just paid like $10 or so less
But for the $10 or so more, you are backed with Mishimoto's one year no questions asked warranty 8)

Sammich

i actually had teh same warranty. afteri got that radiator off of ebay thats when i heard about mishimoto.