Dropped car? post pics

Robstunner

i thought it would be cool to see a thread having people with different drops posting their pics.

would be a nice tool for people wanting to drop/upgrade their suspension with springs.

heres mine:

HR Sports:

H&R Sport
276 lb/in 276 lb/in -1.75"
4.9 kg/mm 4.9 kg/mm -44 mm

on 16's and KYB AGX struts:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i also have h&r sports. 2000 civic si struts in front and 1993 civic ex struts in rear.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
ide lower mine, but i dont even know where to start on it

i know nothing about suspension

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Pugnap00 said:
ide lower mine, but i dont even know where to start on it

i know nothing about suspension
Time to start asking questions then :D

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Depends on how far you want to go with it. The best route is to buy full coilovers. But they are pricey, that's why alot of people get springs or sleeve coilovers first. Then get struts later when they can afford it. Sway bars help take the roll out of it and will allow you to adjust the balance of understeer vs. oversteer around corners. Strut tower and Tie bars take alot of flex out of the suspension to make it and the steering more precise. There is alot you can do to the suspension and Tegs can made to handle awesome. But I'm gonna try not to whore up his thread discussing it. :)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
you dont need struts unless you drop it super low.

h&r sports, eibach pro kit, and drops like that will ride fine on your stock shocks.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The stock struts will still wear much quicker. They are designed to be fully out, when you lower it a little bit, the strut is constantly riding slighty compressed which will give inconsistent damping and wear them out more rapidly