Drivers side Headlamp issue

onibakagaijin

I have a cat on my head!
Ok, I'm new here. Just picked up my 92 RS, literally today, and I'm kinda pissed because my drivers side head lamp comes on when you start the car like I have the head lamps turned on but its dim. Obviously works fine when the head lamps are in the on position. Trying to figure out what it is because I don't want to constantly be going through bulbs. Tried applying what I know from working on a 98 civic, 97 prelude, 2007 SI, and a some cr-v tinkering and I'm stumped. Wiring seems fine and so do the fuses. Could it be these? Should I check again? Just really want to fix this before I switch to a 1-piece headlamp setup. Thanks for any help.

mirrorimg

They are daytime running lights. Or somehting similarly named. Its an option that can come with the car. The thing is, the passenger side is out.

onibakagaijin

I have a cat on my head!
Thanks, didn't know this option came on a 92 rs. I'll have to play around and see whats up with the wiring I guess.

onibakagaijin

I have a cat on my head!
I appreciate it a lot. Gives me a place to start looking. When the sun comes up I'll check these, thanks. I'd rather just disable it and have no DRL's.