Door lock stuck in lock position help needed

onepoint-gsr

My driver side door lock is stuck in the lock position. I use the key from the outside and it wont turn it to unlock, and I cant flip it from inside. I think the rod came apart from the actuator and wont unlock the door. So far i have taken the bezel off around the handle and tried moving the rod to get it to catch but doesnt work. Door panel wont come off with door closed. I need suggestions cause climbing through the passenger side sucks.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
this happened to my buddy when he changed his locks from manual to automatic... The only way he could get to it was to take off tha panel. If you can try and find a way. I don't know of anything else personally. Maybe someone else will be able to help you better

onepoint-gsr

You cant get the door panels off with the door closed, my last resort would be to cut the door panel seems how I have JDM ITR door panels. Thanks for the help anyone else have this problem before?

onepoint-gsr

I just talked to a buddy of mine who works for honda and he said it is possible to get the door panel off with the door closed. Anyone had any luck doing this?