Dont know what color to get my rims done in

killab18

i got a set of 5zigen FN01RC rims. im getting them powdercoated but dont know what color i should go with. they are going on a 98 white dc2. i was thinking white but never seen how it looks.

well ill get a pic of my car soon for reference.
but should i go with
white
gunmetal
bronze
gold
red

or someone suggest another color. and if anyone has pics with these rims in any of these colors please post up. thanx

vTeChGRA78

vtecgra78

killab18 said:
i got a set of 5zigen FN01RC rims. im getting them powdercoated but dont know what color i should go with. they are going on a 98 white dc2. i was thinking white but never seen how it looks.

well ill get a pic of my car soon for reference.
but should i go with
white
gunmetal
bronze
gold
red

or someone suggest another color. and if anyone has pics with these rims in any of these colors please post up. thanx
I think white or gunmetal....personally I'd pic white.

killab18

yea i think im gonna go with white. i just dont know how these rims are gonna look in white. any one have any pics. or can do a photochop

SuperWhiteTC

I say red! I want a white GSR w/ JDM front end and red Rota GT3's.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
do somethin different. theres a lot of colors that go with white. get baby blue or somethin, maybe orange....idk do somethin original. i have these knock off rims that a friend gave to me. they are split 4 spokes painted black with a red lip on my teal (bg-33p) integra...gets everyones attention..

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I dont know about the orange wheels. I would like to see bronze wheels with a black lip.

ltrain

i agree do the bronze and start a poll