difference between G3 splash guards?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Is there a difference between......

94-97 splash guards and 98-01, cuz i want to buy some but i keep seeing them for 94-97 and 98-01 and the 94-97 ones are like $26 more??? Also i have a 98+ front and rear bumper, so would i get the 98-01??? I got a 95....help me out. If that's too confusing this is my situation.

98-01 splash guards $41 shipped. 94-97 splash guards $67 shipped. Whats the difference between them and i Have a 95 with a 98+ front a nd rear conversion. Which ones will i need to buy.

Thanks

B18TEG

BLACK DA
depends on what you like. .. . i believe that they both fir the same its just a little different styling. so whichever one appeals to you first

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
the cheaper ones.....lol

i mean does anyone got any pics of the difference cuz i can't seem to see a difference???

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
does no one know the difference??? or have any pics.....i know someone has to know, its a freakin integra board...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
i was lookin at ebay...my friend that worked for acura said that the onely difference in the part number was 1 number....but he told me the the guy said somethin about there might be a slight difference between them??? But i don't know....

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
eh...there about the same price.....i still can't figure out what the difference is tho....i mean i got a 95 but im doing a 98+ change to it, so im not sure....this is confusing as hell....lol.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I just bought a splash guard myself about a year ago. Now that I think of it I'm pretty sure it doesn't even attatch to the bumper itself. It attatches to metal on the underside of the car and to the fender liners in each front wheel well. I don't know why the 94-97 and 98-01's would be different.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
wait a minute.....are we talkin about the same thing....i was talkin about these, i think you think i was talkin about the black plastic splash guard that runs under the bumper....

here's the 98-01
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-2001-ACURA-INTEGRA-2DR-MUDGUARD-SET-GENUINE-NEW_W0QQitemZ260042991873QQihZ016QQcategoryZ50455QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here's the 94-97
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-97-Acura-Integra-2dr-Splash-Guards-Mud-Flaps-OEM-NEW_W0QQitemZ8073465838QQihZ019QQcategoryZ50455QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

See if you can find a difference.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Man, those are mudflaps, not splashguards! :)

Yeah I'm talking about the splash guard that runs along the underside of the engine bay.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
LOL, it says splash guard/mudflaps.......now that i think of it, im probably gonna have to get 98+ rear "mud flaps" and 94-97 front mud flaps, but if i get a type r rear lip i don't know if they will fit....so i might not get them at all, cuz then i'd just be waisting money.

I wish someone knew so they could help me out here.....i really want them but i don't want to get the wrong ones.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
besides mud flaps "flap" hence the name....these are just plastic pieces that protect mud....so technically speakin they wouldn't be called mud flaps....LOL.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i had the same question.... planning to do a 98-01 conversion one day but i have the 94-97 back... i was planning to get the 98-01 set anyways.