dc2 mugen wing

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
sup sup dose anyone have one of thse wings on thier teg ?

http://www.hkc-speed.com/viewItem.php?id=13

above is a link to pics of it .. its like a juiced up type r wing... i think it looks hot ..

my question is should i replace my type r wing for one of those mugen wings ...

p.s. dose any one know were i can get one :)

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
lol if i can find it i will sell you my wing ... its a oem jdm itr wing .. it dose not come with a led brake light .. .but it has in small writing on it "honda verno" :) trust me no one has my wing :)

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
dam i guess no one like the it lol :twisted:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i like it, looks good, i wanna get a itr wing aswell, i think it would look nice, just check with them, and see when they will have them instock again

AznMTboy

DJNAS said:
sup sup dose anyone have one of thse wings on thier teg ?

http://www.hkc-speed.com/viewItem.php?id=13

above is a link to pics of it .. its like a juiced up type r wing... i think it looks hot ..

my question is should i replace my type r wing for one of those mugen wings ...

p.s. dose any one know were i can get one :)

I seen it the wing onthe teg already... it doesnt look all dat great... just keep ur TypeR man..

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
yeah man i think i am going to do that .. i cant find it anyware ...lol well i cant lie i did find it for dirt cheep but its missing the words mugen on both sides .. i just like to keep my teg diffrent .. oh well :twisted:

AznMTboy

well.. sometime... yea i seen car with wingless and it look pretty kool and alll.. but the wing some how u will always notice right away instead of the wingless.. 8)

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
thanks man but that not the wing .. thier is a diffrent one .. look at the link that i used in my first post ... and you will understand ..... i am not a fan of that mugen wing that kingmotorsports has .. i seen it around on tegs its aight but not all that :)