DC 4-2-1 one piece GSR header fit in a GS?

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
4-2-1 one piece header question

Im looking for DC sport 4-2-1 one piece header, but for some reason all the sites i look on say that design is for GS-R only. i have a GS. Would it still fit on my car?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
It will bolt up to the head, but at the other end it won't end at the right spot to bolt up to the factory cat. But what you can do is also buy a universal Carsound cat and have it cut to legnth, then you can get the GSR header to fit. That's what I did to put a JDM ITR header in my car.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
well i might as well go with the 2 piece header. Not much of a difference im guessing.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Pugnap00 said:
well i might as well go with the 2 piece header. Not much of a difference im guessing.
get the stainless ...... the ceramic is a fuckin pos ..... mine has 4 cracks so far ive had to fix with jb weld. Almost didnt pass smog either with it on

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Melt said:
get the stainless ...... the ceramic is a fuckin pos ..... mine has 4 cracks so far ive had to fix with jb weld. Almost didnt pass smog either with it on
thanks for the heads up

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
a header from a 2000 and up GSR will fit, they change it in 2000 so the vtecs and non vtec header's are totally interchange able, but headers from 99 and below gsr will not work!