db8 vs. dc5

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
whats wrong with you? the dc5 chassis is superior to the g3 in every way. and the k series takes way better to simple bolt ons. but i still love the way my g3 looks and feels. but i cannot see any person in their right mind choosing a 4 door g3 over a dc5.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hell ya id rather have the rsx type s before a four door 3gen ne day although i love my ls more and more everyday

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Suprised Mojojojo hasnt found this one yet. I dont know which I would rather have. DB8 has the B which I'm more familiar with and could haul mad bitches. DC5 has a K series that I havent modded yet, but can only pick up 1-2 honiez.

I'd go with a DB8 with the JDM front. White, GS-R, leather, painted moldings, no spoiler, 98+ tails.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
db8 the way just for the fact that I would like to see the other guy face once the 4dr tegg pases by him .. happens to me all the time,the what the f*ck look,,its cool always being the underdog!!!!! :lol:

ddawgs2000

As much as as i like the dc5. I think id go with the db8. thers something about 4drs that helps pick up chicks.