DB fogs

I am trying to get to my fogs on my DB1. I cant see any way to replace the bulbs. The manual shows a way to take off the entire headlight assembly by taking off the bumper cover. Is this the way to get to it? Im trying to install the fog light covers I got from the guy on g2ic.com. Anyone know how to get to the back of the fogs to replace the bulbs?

Man A

homewreker
this is easy. open your hood. look just to the side of the housing on the inside by the hoodlatch. there is a 8mm nut. remove the nut and they will come off. after that there is 3 screws. pretty straight foward after that. if you still have your stock intake duct the passenger might be a little harder cause its right in the way of the 8mm nut. clean your dirty ass hands before touching the bulb=P hope this helps

good luck

Man A

homewreker
gotta get it in there somehow. maybe use gloves. just make sure they are clean

wite2nr

looks good. i just got nokya 2500K yellow bulbs. but now you don't have to buy a set if one goes out.

You should quit beatin around the bush and just cop 1pcs!
Believe me, Im trying. I just cant find a set for a decent price I like. I found the projector crap on ebay, but I dont want them. I want the OEM looking one pieces. If you know of some, let me know.

wite2nr

too late for me to get one pieces. i have a 9004 HID kit, yellow H1 fogs and amber corner lights. the HIDs and corner lights would have to go bye bye, but i think they look good with the amber bumper lights and amber sidemarkers.