damn all

yunwawa

I was on my way to work and out of no where 5th gear starts popping out while I'm driving. So I deal with 4th gear to and from work than go to have it loooked at by the people who sold it to me. Well..... what happened was that they patched the tranny and it had been leaking oil slowly. So now it's in the shop getting the type r with lsd tranny completely replaced. MF's. I had it checked first by acura techs before I went back to them and it'sup in the air as to what's going to happen. As a side note the car was so low in the front that the header was dented on one of the pipes so yeah I need a new header setup. Now so that doesn't happen again I also need to tune the suspension, however I think I'm just getting new coilovers so it doens't happen again. So much for the fun when I had it. I miss my car!! Now I'm off to buy parts

yunwawa

lol, it always hurts the wallet. I have a mugen header so I don't know how much better I can get. I'm thinking either a greddy or yonaka replacment. I just need the car right now so I might even go dc and put the extra cash into a turbo savings. What kind of deals are out there on stage 2 setups?

XeroGlowGs

DA:my work in progress
I have the 7lbs lightweight flywheel.
it's pretty fun but there's less torque or at least thats how it feels

heykosal

Angkorian
As a side note the car was so low in the front that the header was dented on one of the pipes so yeah I need a new header setup.
Dont worry so much about that, it happens to everyone. Not much you can do about it except raise the ride height..oh and adjust the dampening so that you dont bottom out easily.

But this will absolutely solve the problem for good. Gonna get myself one sometime in the future!
MFactory Skidplate<<<clicky

yunwawa

yeah and does anyone know if the sponsors sell the tranny I need? it's hard to find one right now...