DA w/ K-series swap Up in running

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
i went to the track today in ohio and seen this 93 integra with a K-Series swap in it. i was shocked cause i wanted to do it before but everyone said its nearly impossible to do and there wasnt anyone who really completed it to where it runs and drive i was told this car was on here before and they said this guy gave up but to see this made me want to do this swap again here is the pix

and here is some other cars that i seen there that looks good

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
no he didnt run i was so shock of seeing it i didnt ask that question i didnt even ask if the hood closes find with no problems

speedin

The Transporter
omgherb said:
SEE SEE!! LOL, im right. No matter where you have a car meet, or what car it is. Their is always a Subaru hiding in their. LOL

But yea you havent heard of that DA?? Im pritty shure their were some posts about it a few months ago

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You got to see that in person, i checked his build thread everyday. He did a great job on that car, will be in a magazine soon.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
no i did hear about his thread before but i havent heard any updates on it in a while and when i seen it here i was shocked cause i never saw a CI member on the street other than at meets so it was kinda crazy

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
this car is amazing when i pulled into the lot that was the first thing i saw and i knew what it was before i even got out he was backing it in saw i knew that it runs and what hotter than a RHD Kswap DA lol

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
same here i would of ask but i didnt want to sound so much like a 3yr.Old at atoy store lol but thats how i felt when i seen it