DA JDM front end????

James2388

Son of Disaster
Is it possible to convert a 2nd gen front end to a JDM Type-R front end...I really love this look...to me it's real sleek and aggressive, but im not sure if i have ever seen a DA with this front end...If it is possible, can i buy a kit or would i have to buy the parts individually? Ive browsed around the 2nd gen forum, but havent really found anything...
Im looking for more or less this look

speedin

The Transporter
James2388 said:
Is it possible to convert a 2nd gen front end to a JDM Type-R front end...I really love this look...to me it's real sleek and aggressive, but im not sure if i have ever seen a DA with this front end...If it is possible, can i buy a kit or would i have to buy the parts individually? Ive browsed around the 2nd gen forum, but havent really found anything...
Im looking for more or less this look
Its been done. But I think it was 100% custom to pull it off. Ill try to find the pic

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Grill on g2 :lame

Those lights are ok, but no grill.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ X2.

I think if you brought up the bumper to match the rest it would look sweet, but then it would look like a 92-93 front end with the rub strip molding out.

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
i think a g2 should be left alone, just get some one piecers and you'd be set

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
Grill on g2 :lame

Those lights are ok, but no grill.
The little grill between the lights? Just like the G3 JDM one. I think it would fix that awkward intersection of the lights/hood/and bumper.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That red one looks cleaner. Somebody chop a grill into that G2. If I had a G3 it would be rocking that front with the grill no maybes. It would have to.

But on a G2 this is a JDM conversion: One pieces, side markers, and "H"s
You can get the side moldings, power folding mirrors, and bumper support also.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
hondagod_666 said:
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153714&page=3&highlight=itr+headlights
in case it doesn't take you there, go to page 3 to see it. red DA. hottest ITR headlight conversion i've seen yet.
Wants a password :(
Ominous G2 said:
That red one looks cleaner. Somebody chop a grill into that G2. If I had a G3 it would be rocking that front with the grill no maybes. It would have to.

But on a G2 this is a JDM conversion: One pieces, side markers, and "H"s
You can get the side moldings, power folding mirrors, and bumper support also.
Yea, id like to see a grill there. Wonder if it would work :???:.

But yea I like the G2s with 1 pieces more than these converted ones. But he said the G3 JDM front. I swear we had a pic of one of these G3 converted G2's in "Cleanest Integras." I cant find it though

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
i'll provide the actual pics in a little bit, unless someone else gets to it. i'm in a hurry at the moment.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I just remember seein a body kit for the G2 with the grill, and it looked real bad. Im gonna try to find it.

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Somewhere in the Cleanest Tegs Thread, there's a PY DA with the DC2 JDM front end..and I am not about to look through 120 pages

...nevermind, bottom of 6th page and it's the USDM front, sorry :oops: