Crower Stage 1 power increase?

1995DC2

JDM
if i put brian crower stage 1 cams and aem tru-time cam gears on my ls how uch of a diff will it make, right now all i have is full exhaust and intake(short ram)

1995DC2

JDM
how bout if i jus [ut those in there without any tuning what will it do, oh and in order to tune it do i have to take it to a shop or could i do something like that myself

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
If you do it without tuning you'll most likely won't gain any power, probably lose power.

end005

the fact that you just asked if if you can tune yourself or a shop to tune makes me believe you should just have a shop tune it.

I was going to suggest the hondata s200 with datalogging or the hondata s300 if you wanted to tune yourself. after putting some thought into it though, just get an s100, take it to a shop and have them tune. there are so many factors that come into play when tuning. if you want power, get it tuned. don't just 'put those in there without any tuning' cause you'll probably lose power like Aussie stated.
________
Pissing Vid

Last edited:

1995DC2

JDM
well when i said myself i meant my friend cause hes a machanic and he knows all this shit about hondas

mteg

Automatic Lover
With tuning and nothing but the exhaust and and short ram- 5-7hp at most. You'll need a header, TB, and IM you might be able to gain 10-12.