crazy question my wife just got an ls

Spicy Hot LS

OK i have been out the honda game for a while since mine got totalled . but i am back my wifes car died on here and it was time to get a new one. we got a 94 ls in good shape but (doesn't this always happen) when we got home from out long drive from picking up the car three things happened.
1) the passenger side door doesn't want to unlock. it has power locks but it seems like something is wrong i can't even open it with the key. what do you think it is? i am going to open up the door panel tomorrow to see if i see anything.
2) the heater control only works on the 3 and 4 settings now not on the 1 and 2 do you think i need to replace the heater controls or do i need to replace something else?
3) where the hell is the res for the rear windshield wiper fluid?

speedin

The Transporter
Spicy Hot LS said:
OK i have been out the honda game for a while since mine got totalled . but i am back my wifes car died on here and it was time to get a new one. we got a 94 ls in good shape but (doesn't this always happen) when we got home from out long drive from picking up the car three things happened.
1) the passenger side door doesn't want to unlock. it has power locks but it seems like something is wrong i can't even open it with the key. what do you think it is? i am going to open up the door panel tomorrow to see if i see anything.
2) the heater control only works on the 3 and 4 settings now not on the 1 and 2 do you think i need to replace the heater controls or do i need to replace something else?
3) where the hell is the res for the rear windshield wiper fluid?
1) my guess is a bar fell off, def open it up
2) i bet the spring was messed up. u can fix it(not shure how), but it might be cheaper to just replace.
3) same as the front

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
1 & 3 sound like easy fixes. 2 could be the switch possibly the blower motor. When mine was messed up, I got one from a junkyard for $50

Spicy Hot LS

how would i take the door panel off if i can't open the door? i want to check out to see if anything is wrong even tho i think it is the actuator because it is a clicking and grinding sound coming from around the lock area what do you think about that?

speedin

The Transporter
Spicy Hot LS said:
how would i take the door panel off if i can't open the door? i want to check out to see if anything is wrong even tho i think it is the actuator because it is a clicking and grinding sound coming from around the lock area what do you think about that?
ok on the handle piece their is a little flap with a screw behind it. take that out and you could take the handle piece off. might be able to find ur problem right there. but if not use a slim jim and open the door