Coupe Headers & Sedan Headers

JDM_DB1

well the Headers i ordered from Ebay didnt end up fitting.From the header to the downpipe and the test pipe. I'm thinking they are for a coupe integra?is there a difference between the Coupe&Sedan headers?please help.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
IIRC its the b pipe that is different. A little longer, but not by the collector. The header will fit all B series motors.

Man A

homewreker
the difference in the exhaust from the 90-91 and 92-93 is the midpipe. the header should be the same. this is easily solved with a trip to an exhaust shop. when buying from ebay they usually say 90-93 but they are only distributors they dont know the difference. my 2 cents

tilegend

check the box and make sure it pertains to your year.

i checked the ebay store that you said you bought it from... and they have different listings for 90-91 vs 92-93.

the difference between a 90-91 header and a 92-93 header is the downpipe (aka "A" pipe) is longer on the 90-91.

the cat is also of a different size... and so is the mid pipe (aka "B" pipe)

anyhow flanges should fit when it comes to the manifold section.

have you tried fitting it without the test pipe?

Unless they deal with Nissan Zs, I think that a company that uses a "z" in place of an "s" sounds childish and I would be hesitant to buy from them. They may be a great shop, but a name like that would make me question their quality.