corner light??

onesikteg

Does any one know whats wrong with my corner light?? the right side corner light dont blink on my 93 teg..u know how on stay on ant the other one does the same but blinks well it dnt turn on or blink..i changed the bulb and nothing...i tried connecting my side marker from there n nothing...does anyone got a clue???

red.line

Reading that post hurt my head.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the corner lights aren't supposed to blink, they're just park lights.
Went out and checked and only my bumper lights blink, but I also found out one of my corner bulbs is burnt out so thanks for making me go check lol.

mirrorimg

He is making it sound that one blinks but the other doesnt. And he has replaced the bulb so that is not the case.

The drivers side blinks but the passenger side doesnt blink? Am I understanding this correctly?

red.line

That's what I initially thought too but his post is hard to decode lol.
Either way, I don't think they're supposed to blink at all so if one is I think that would be more of an issue than the one that doesn't haha.

onesikteg

lol my fault...i kno i didnt kno how to explain..but ok clik on my pic ull see wat im talking about...just look at the corner lights ull see somthing wrong wit the passenger 1...

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
check for corrosion in the socket

Wow, that was some of the worst spelling and grammar I've seen on CI in a while.
I think Jim is on the right track though, sounds like the socket is corroded.