Code Reader Scanner Help

SOLOTR95

ok so i got a obd2 code reader and i cant find the damn diagnostic connector under my driver side of my car. I got a 2000 gsr 2 door. i installed my skunk2 intake manifold, skunk2 throttle body, and my aem v2 intake with my skunk2 exhaust and my chek engine light is on and my radio doesnt work. any help would be great.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Guessing an o2 sensor on your exhaust... Did you put them back in?

It should be right under your dash... look a little harder, its there. I promise. lol

SOLOTR95

lol i literaly bent backwords to get under ther and i tried to see it lol. is it more toward the door or more in the center.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'm not sure. I don't have a DC. but its there. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh! I lied. I'm sorry.

its under your dash more on the passenger side towards the center. looks like its behind your deck area

Edit: Here's a picture

Last edited:

SOLOTR95

Ok I Read The Codes In The Book And P0123 = Throttle Position Sensor / Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit High Input And P0137= 02 Sensor Circuit Low Volts (bank 1 Sensor 2). Any Help On What I Should Do.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Throttle position sensor is cause of your throttle body that you installed. check and see if all wires are connected.

I'm guessing the second code is for an O2 sensor. the one after the cat. check if that one is okay.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
maybe. Check to see if the wires are bad or if the sensor is even connected.

Don't rule it out tho. You may just need to rewire it.