Clutch Pedal Sticking...

JDMmikE

My clutch pedal isn't coming up smoothly. It sticks at a certain point then pops up :???: The car drives fine, the clutch grabs in every gear just fine. I don't know why the pedal sticks :???: I went to the races last night and ran a few times, and after the last time is when it started maybe it was hot?

JDMmikE

cabezzzdb8 said:
Your slave cylinder is going bad, replace it
Well it isn’t doing it anymore... My friend told me I glazed the clutch last night because my wheels where to big to be dragging.

JDMB18civic

if it happens again definaltly replace it, i had that same problem on my old car... it came and went a few times then i replaced the cylinder and never had the problem again

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
I'd say slave cylinder also... just to be on the safe side go get it checked out. If it goes completely bad you'll get no hydraulic pressure to the clutch and then you wont be able to drive it, just turn it on and let it sit pretty lol

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
i have the same issue but it happens when my car sits for a long time then i also have a hard time putting it into any gear like the clutch is off or something.