Cluster Speed Cable..

DA9boy

well take out the bezel and pop out the cluster and look under the hood near the rear mount and near that look on top of the differential housing ther should be a long skinny tube and it should be a cable with a metal piece on the end of it stick that in the skinny tube.(make sure u force it down til it clicks) then after that give yourself enough slack on the cable to stick it in the back of the cluster. and b4 u put all that shit back 2gether just pop the cluster back in and go around the corner to make sure it works. good luck

amaestre32

well take out the bezel and pop out the cluster and look under the hood near the rear mount and near that look on top of the differential housing ther should be a long skinny tube and it should be a cable with a metal piece on the end of it stick that in the skinny tube.(make sure u force it down til it clicks) then after that give yourself enough slack on the cable to stick it in the back of the cluster. and b4 u put all that shit back 2gether just pop the cluster back in and go around the corner to make sure it works. good luck
its too easy man.. dont worry about it.

Last edited:

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Alright I got that to work... thanks guys it was a bitch testing my rpm thing ever so often when I had a lead for it when I had to remove and install that speed cable