climate control bulb size ?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
im curious what are the bulb numbers for a g3 integra because i want to make them amber thanks guys

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
okay forget the amber stuff because i already did the vinyl thing and i love it but 2 of the bulbs inside my climate control panel are burned out so i took off the climate contol and took aout the bulbs to see if i could get them at autozone (you can't ONLY at a dealership !) well i put them back in and now i can't get any light out of my climate control even where before i had light so does nayone know what happen ?

silva95teg

i dont know if this will help you or not but i just soldered some leds with resistors to the little pads that the oem bulbs sit on ...... they work great.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i actually now just figured out by moving all the bulbs around that 3 out of the 4 bulbs are burned out. maybe cuz i touched them so tommorrow i am going to dealership to special order all of them oh and the defrost button and they are all $5 a piece :p oh well but now i am a pro at taking apart the climate control ! i wuill post pics when i get the bulbs back so everyone can see my complete amber conversion.