Chips

schnazychazy

I have been looking around for some chips for my G1 RS and i was wondering what you guys think about performance chips just to put a little more boost into my engine. I've found a few and I was just wondering what to look at and / or a good place to buy them. I've seen a few on ebay but I'm not a huge ebay buyer. Just looking for a little advice here.

schnazychazy

no mods yet, i don't make much money right now so i'm looking for some cheap ways to get some more power out of it

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Do some research bro... Intake, header, exhaust are the cheapest, cams, valvetrain, pistons are for more power but cost more. If you want cheap, cars aren't the right hobby for you lol.

schnazychazy

well its just right now I don't have a job so i'm trying to slowly work my way in

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Just work on driving what you have, upgrading things like suspension and brakes will make your car faster than any tuning or i/h/e will.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Maintenance will be your best and least expensive mod. Getting her back to perfect running order will truly surprise you.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Just work on driving what you have, upgrading things like suspension and brakes will make your car faster than any tuning or i/h/e will.
x2

and a real chip is like a Crome chip or a hondata unit. Both of which need a dyno tune, crome however can be put on a chip as a basemap for your car

*DA3*

i have a intake that may fit your car if u want it il let it go for 20 bucks u just have to get a filter for it and some cups links

Last edited: