CHILD PRESENTS: Houston Imports teaworks meet sept 17 PICS!!!!

CHILD

all day all JDM
just figured i would share with ya and maybe the CHILD has just made a new wallpaper for ya! enjoy

LA DC5

Now that's what I'm talking about. Yo, I might have to hit you guys up one time cause Shreveport isn't but like a 4 hour drive and I got a friend that lives iin Houston. If there's anymore meets or you guys hear anything let me know. Thanks. Also good pics Child.

LA DC5

Hey I remember these wheels. I had those before I got the works. Those are the VOLK GT-P's.

Damn.....that was a while ago. Think this was back in Feb, day after my car had just gotten tuned.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
LA DC5 said:
Now that's what I'm talking about. Yo, I might have to hit you guys up one time cause Shreveport isn't but like a 4 hour drive and I got a friend that lives iin Houston. If there's anymore meets or you guys hear anything let me know. Thanks. Also good pics Child.
2nd Annual Texas All State Meet Nov.27

CHILD

all day all JDM
sweet pics child
thanks man :thumbs up

MoJoJoJo said:
when did all this go down? didnt hear bout it
this was set-up from Houston-Imports.com and its the second Teaworks meet. The owner just got the meets re-organized. So if you hit up the website and check under "metropolitan area" there will be a list of meets. The Teaworks is by far the best and most popular.

sweet.. free walpapers... just got to figure out how to erase you anme off them
lol....just remember where they came from. Im gonna be doing a photoshoot on that SPooN EK sometime soon.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
jeez these pictures are so childish..lol nice pics man what camera did you use! oh yeah can you show me some pics of your civic?

CHILD

all day all JDM
I used a Sony DSC-V1....its only a 5.0MP but its pretty nice. I still wanna upgrade. I dont have any pics of my civic on this computer but i'll try to get some to ya later on

MoJoJoJo

Banned
child check out the upcoming rsx meet, it should be fun i'll make a new thread, so we dont whore child's thread