Check it out, boosted Type R.

SOLOTR95

Why Does It Look Like There Is Still An Indent For The Side Moldings. If They Are Shaved Doesnt That Mean That They Should Be Smoothed Out. I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING THAT TO MY CAR. BUT HAVENT SEEN ONE WITHOUT IT TILL NOW.

sonicvybe

new driver
g3teg97 said:
Seen it before. It has shaved side moldings because its an ITR.
LOL..i like the ever so slight sense of sarcasm and boast i get after reading this and teggyls post above..it made my day ...hahah (aside from the pot roast beef i just cooked...)...but its a pretty car... :suprise: but not as pretty as my pot roast...

compare

LStegg

1 bad LS
That is 1 of the sweetest I.T.R's I have ever seen ! The only thing that I would change is the color to Championship White, who cares about the molding lines. Boost + I.T.R = :worthy:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
this car has been reposted so many times... its also been on ebay a couple of times too. nice teg non the less

1329itr00

Type R
SilverDB8 said:
this car has been reposted so many times... its also been on ebay a couple of times too. nice teg non the less
yea i was gonna just say the same thing it was featured in a few mags too i believe

and for specs i think it was a b20 block built and a b16 head also built i think not 100 percent sure