cheap exterior/interior mod ideas?

fstyles

well ive been thinking making my g2 93 LS a bit nicer without the huge hole in my wallet because i plan to purchase a g3 later on so no use spending... anyways i was thinking about painting the side bumbers to match the stock white and taking off the rear spoiler. Im worried about the holes though..

As for interior, i was thinking about changing the stock outlining..the blue just doesnt go well with the boring blue..Ive seen it been done but not sure what to use and how much it would cost..

other things would be: window tint, side markers, painted brake calipers..

your opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated :D

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i hate my stock spoiler on my 90 ls i like the no spoiler look alot better...but the holes have to be like filled in or some shit...

1990TeGLs

i took it off and everything looked a wreck like the holes and marks and shit so i had to put it back on

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Please don't use bondo on the holes. Best bet would be to weld them, or the way im going. Which wouldnt work since you are getting rid of it, and pick up a cf hatch.

schado

weightless wonder
I don't know if you have done this yet, but you could take off the mud flaps on the car behind the wheels. I think it kind of cleans up the apperance of the car a litte bit. I also have the 90-91 bumper, and i cut the grating out of the bumper to make it look more open.

1990TeGLs

holy shit ur getting a CF hatch!!!@##@!#?@#$!$?#@???? those are so fukin nice...!! but very expensive around 500 dollars !

1990TeGLs

500 bucks for such a small trunk is alot of money....but it looks really good..i would keep my car but motor rebuilding or ls vtec is just to much money

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah get some tint. im not too familiar with the G2 windows but if they dont have the dot matrix shit on them then its real easy to tint yourself as long as you take your time. its like $10 a roll at walmart. probably use 2 rolls tops. but the back window might be tricky. you would have to put it on 2 strips at least so the tint overlaps each other and then cut along the defroster lines.

other that the only things i can think of are things you can pull out of your car when you get rid of it to put in the new one. like a system or maybe even rims. but they arent all that inexpensive