Chat Room

xboost

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF A CHAT ROOM.........HOW MANY ARE WITH ME.,.....COM'ON LETS GET A GROUP AND BUG TODD ABOUT IT.....J/K BUT i DO WANT A CHAT ROOM

slikk

Money Getter
i would suggest setting up date and time and just create an aol or msn chat room ... people wont always be in the chat room here .. on average there is like 3 - 4 people here at any point in time

xboost

ture you got a point silk...so what about if we started a chat room for club integra and club civic to share?????

xboost

todd i pm you abbout this, any suggestions???

42Steps

It hungers....
Let me give you example of why this will not work....

On CC we have a ton of members, this site is growing and will be there one day... CC has a chat room that is always open, but nobody is ever in it..... When people DO go in there (maybe twice since I have been a member there) it is VERY hard to follow what is going on.... People would much rather browse the boards then talk in a chat room....

Just an experience with a very similiar situation... I'm not saying its not a good idea, I'm just saying when it is implemented it wont be used...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Im part of importnation. sure there are like what, 40 members there right now? but we tryed it and it kinda worked out... im sure with alot of members online it would work out awesome tho! try it when there are like atleast 10 people on at all times... who knows? maybe it'll work

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I dont think it will work if we have less then 1800 members. It dosent work on ClubCivic and they have over 20,000 members.

GSROWNSU

Ominous G2 said:
I dont think it will work if we have less then 1800 members. It dosent work on ClubCivic and they have over 20,000 members.
personally i think that number is INSANE over at clubcivic when you post over there you get like 200 replies back and every post turns into an argument...not rippin on the guys over there i just like it here better.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
why dont we just try it out? if it doesnt work just remove it. it wont hurt to try! just a suggestion because we're not like CC anyways. drama-free club. :D

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Clubcivic has 27,000 members, and theres never anybody in the chat room. We have almost 2,500.

Give it some time, recruit some members. Before you know it there will be CI T-shirts hoodies maybe even some thongs. :naughty:

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Ominous G2 said:
Clubcivic has 27,000 members, and theres never anybody in the chat room. We have almost 2,500.

Give it some time, recruit some members. Before you know it there will be CI T-shirts hoodies maybe even some thongs. :naughty:

Good Idea About the Thongs, But Tell Me How You Would Fit The Letters On In The First Place?? 8)