changing the cluster

eRic_DC2

hi, im new in this forum and im not in US so sorry because my bad english. i have a question for you and i need help. i changed my instrument cluster from my integra LS 95 and i putted on a 98 gsr cluster but when i just open the key my rpms go to 3000 and when i turn it on my car the rpms go to 4000 and my velocimeter indicate 50 miles x hour and my gas gauge indicate like 3/4 of gas. why hapenned that ??? maybe because my ecu isnt a p72 ??? or because my ecu is a OBD1 ??? or my gsr cluster doesnt work fine ???
sorry for my english. i hope that you understood to me. thanks

trentoncc24

Try pulling the green circuit board type thing off the LS cluster and putting it on the GSR cluster. I heard you have to do this in order to switch obd1 cluster with a obd2 cluster, or the other way around. I'm not sure about switching a LS cluster with a GSR cluster, never read up on it. But i'm guessing that will work as long as the plugs are the same. You just take out all the light bulbs and anything holding it on and pull it off, its real easy to do. Let me know if it works

eRic_DC2

trentoncc24 said:
Try pulling the green circuit board type thing off the LS cluster and putting it on the GSR cluster. I heard you have to do this in order to switch obd1 cluster with a obd2 cluster, or the other way around. I'm not sure about switching a LS cluster with a GSR cluster, never read up on it. But i'm guessing that will work as long as the plugs are the same. You just take out all the light bulbs and anything holding it on and pull it off, its real easy to do. Let me know if it works
it didnt work. but thanx for the help