Championship White VS Frost White

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I have a 94 Integra that's the stock color Frost White and I want to paint it Championship White... Is there a huge difference between the two colors?

Baldy201

there is not a huge diffrence, but the Championship white is more pure then the frost. I believe the Frost is brighter then the Championchip. But if you mix on the same car then you will be able to tell. But if you repaint the whole car there may not be a huge diffrence. Maybe someone else can back me up on this. It is kinda hard to say driving a dark green car my self.

lstec

Championship white is def a duller color compared to the Frost imo stick to the frost.

white4drTeg

there is definately a difference, when i bought my type-r front end it was still championship white, and i have frost white on my car. when i put the bumper up to it there is a very noticeable difference.

i definately like the frost white better, its much brighter and more noticeable

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Well

Too late now, my car's already Championship white, heh, and I love it a hell of a lot more than Frost White...

hadjie85

oh baby that is major tweakage...... :shock: that looks soooooo good.

championship is off-white. its creamier. championship is closer to mother of pearl white, which is almost irridescent. pearl has yellow hues. and in my opinion, champ looks a LOT better than frost, esp with those black wheels.

nice ride vanessa! dont listen to the other guys whinin about ground fx. your car car looks VERY sharp. :thumbup:

hadjie85

oh btw...... you post your "mugshot" yet??? :D