CF Trunk lid

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
the funny thing is i was looking at one earlier today...i would get one for my car sometime in the future.

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
I shoud get that for my sis as a late x-mas present..She wanted some clear tailights!! Me and my dad looked at her like.. :shock: My dad isn't even a teg head but he was like..are you serious?? lol Cf trunk is super sweet..She has a pearly white one.

sOuL

YezEr said:
I shoud get that for my sis as a late x-mas present..She wanted some clear tailights!! Me and my dad looked at her like.. :shock: My dad isn't even a teg head but he was like..are you serious?? lol Cf trunk is super sweet..She has a pearly white one.
nice tell her 2 post up some pics of it, and yea no clear tails get her that trunk!!!!

TekBuDDy

well i plan on painting it white, with a cf hood.. i dont kno mayb by summer imma do da jdm conversion.....they look nice on certain cars but i never seen it on 4dr integra

sOuL

TekBuDDy said:
well i plan on painting it white, with a cf hood.. i dont kno mayb by summer imma do da jdm conversion.....they look nice on certain cars but i never seen it on 4dr integra
they look awsome on 4doors also

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Cf trunk is pretty hot in my opinion just needs the right touch with a few other things and it will look pretty nice look around though alot of places have it...all different prices

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If you already have a cf hood I think i would leave it unpainted. If you dont like it after a while, then paint it.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
it doesnt even match the car its a completely different color, why not put a blue or pink one on