CF Lip Kit

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i was gonna get the ITR lip kit, in fiberglass...but i heard it has alot of fitment problems due to the fact that its fiberglass. and that it comes unpainted, i asked around, turns out that its gonna run me bout 500 bucks to paint, thats not including install, extra if its hard to install. sooo...i'm thinking of getting Carbon Fiber ITR lip kit, which is about 800 bucks, not including install. but the fitment is really excellent.

my question is, does anybody have CF lip kits? or bodykits, how do u guys like them, did it crack due to speed bumps...etc..

916INTEGRA

My Teg Had A Full Bodykit On It And Never Did I Crack It Or Tear It, But My Friend Also Had A Kit On His Civic And His Was Slammed So Ofcourse He Tore The Corner Of His Front Bumper. So As Long As You Are Not To Low You Should Be Fine, Just Remember To Take Speed Bumps At An Angle. Good Luck

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea i plan on getting CF, and the CF hood would really be a good combo with the CF lip kit, that should really make my car stand out from all the RSX in houston

redinteg44

ya CF is a great way to set your car apart, i have a CF hood and it sets my car apart from any teg in colorado. i love it!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
800 sounds a little steep. I got a price of $280 shipped for a cf lip.

That was for a JDP. Here a LINK

ltrain

my girls old cavalier (totally rice) had a bodykit that was fiber glass and it was chipping all over the place due to it being fiber glass but i would neva get a fiberglass lip or body kit ... go with urethane or polyurethane i think its called

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea thats why i'm going CF, but thing is..i dont think CF is easy to repair if anything happens to it, thats why i have to be extra careful

Ominous G2 , hehe thank...but those are for the integras....doesnt look like they have kits for my car, damn i thought there were really CF lips for my car that cheap....got my hopes up

CF lip kit, CF hood, CF Type R spoiler...Championship White, bronze rims...damn i'm getting a boner just thinking bout it

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats my bad, posted then remembered the 97 was sold. Forgot about the RSX's.

Yes I know its in the sig, but I wasnt paying attention. Im still thinking about getting the 92-93 JDP CF lip.