Car's just a new pain in the ass

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Okay I got it in the air on a friends lift to look at it and balanced tires...

IT NEEDS ALIGNMENT

2 Rims are bent so I need new ones and reason for shaking so bad at high speed
-Does anyone have any rims and tires for sale or 2 oem rims for 92 integra GS

Car shakes and everything electric dims at any sight of turning on anything extra(radio, brakes, air)
-can the alternator be loose, or am I needing a new one?

Still need a hood and trunk if anyone has one for a four door

Steering wheel makes a squeeking noise... what is that.. is that the bearing for the steering wheel, its not bad now but I am sure its gonna get bad

I found out what the rattle was when accelerating. I was finally able to hit the exhaust hard enough to hear it. Its the freaking cat.. Is there a cheap solution, I don't wanna buy another cat. I know that my state law requires for me not to get emission check before 95 on cars so I would be good but i am not sure if since I just got the car I have to pass it I have to find that out. I heard there is back pressure problem with taking some exhaust out, can I just pipe it? or do I have to put something in there to compensate?

Help please...

H2BDA9

Okay I got it in the air on a friends lift to look at it and balanced tires...

IT NEEDS ALIGNMENT

2 Rims are bent so I need new ones and reason for shaking so bad at high speed
-Does anyone have any rims and tires for sale or 2 oem rims for 92 integra GS

Car shakes and everything electric dims at any sight of turning on anything extra(radio, brakes, air)
-can the alternator be loose, or am I needing a new one?

Still need a hood and trunk if anyone has one for a four door

Steering wheel makes a squeeking noise... what is that.. is that the bearing for the steering wheel, its not bad now but I am sure its gonna get bad

I found out what the rattle was when accelerating. I was finally able to hit the exhaust hard enough to hear it. Its the freaking cat.. Is there a cheap solution, I don't wanna buy another cat. I know that my state law requires for me not to get emission check before 95 on cars so I would be good but i am not sure if since I just got the car I have to pass it I have to find that out. I heard there is back pressure problem with taking some exhaust out, can I just pipe it? or do I have to put something in there to compensate?

Help please...

an alignment would be pointless until you get new wheels. as fr power, check the wires on the alternator. if the alternator is going to go out, it will go out. i have my battery in the back and when mine went out, it just died on me. also, check the grounds on your motor as well as your battery connections. older cars steering wheels will squeak. nothing to trip about. as for your cat, you can replace it ith a test pipe or high flow cat or anything else you might want. it will not affect back pressure enough to make a difference in your case. if you ran your car straight header then you would have back pressur issues.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
The rattle might just be the shield that goes around the cat, mine does the same thing and its the shield not the actually cat.

royalpurpleda9

royalpurpleda9
Ya youll most likely need new altenatorif all the wiring are snug tight and for the teering wheel what kind of sqweek? Sometimes when the balljoints are dry then there would be lots of sqweeking whenever you turn the steering wheel,it all dependes cause we cant hear it through the internet!! Have a local shop thathas a batery tester that can also check voltage to the starter and altenator,I used to work at firestone and we used to do it free to our customers to try and up sale shit!! Ask for a print out!!