Carbon Fiber Doors?

SOLOTR95

Does Anyone Know If They Make Carbon Fiber Doors For The Dc2 Integra. I Want To Add As Much Carbon Fiber As I Can And Saw That Rsx Had Some So Was Trying To Find Some If They Had Them.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
not sure. i know for sure they have carbon fiber door panels for the inside. im not sure if i would go wit carbon doors. number one if they make em your gonna spend some major cash and also if you go to a store and some jackass lets a shopping cart go and next thing you know BAM!!! little nick or scratch. No if your gonna leave it garaged all the time then go for it. just tryin to help you out but ill look for you.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
now that he mentioned it i think i recall seeing them somewhere but i dont have a clue where. i could be wrong though. for all i know it could have been something entirely different that im thinking of lol :what:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm sure you could get a carbon fiiber shell to replace the metal but the frame would still need to be in tact so I don't think you would really save that much weight by doing it.

MidniteFreedom

havent seen a cf door son DC but have seen a cf door on 240sx which cost over $2000

Robstunner

opera makes them in house, but i dont think they sell them, or for the DC2. i know they put them on their S2000 and RSXs