Car Won't Start :[ Help

Nightmare E.k.

A couple of days ago i took my old battery to autozone to charge it, and they told me It was bad. So I bought a new one, and put everything correctly. My Car won't start at all, no lights or anything. I haven't replaced anything but how can i get a good idea of whats really wrong with it, or just start replacing things and hope i get lucky?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yeah, the alternator can beat the battery dead. But a brand new battery should still start the car, check your fuses and connections to the battery

Nightmare E.k.

Yea Everything was working. We were working on the car And I just wanted to know if the battery was good cuz the lil light was on for it. So i disconected it and took it to charge. And it was all fucked up.

master_tech

hmm ..if everything was working prior and you installed the battery correctly, could it ba a faulty new battery? try another known good battery or jump start it with another car / battery with jumper cables and see what you get.

still nothing ..no crank, interior or exterior lights check for a blown fuse in main fuse/relay box located in the engine compartment near left shock tower area. open the lid and check to see if #30 , 70 or 80 amp fuse block is blown. its the first large fuse block to the left