can someone help me

el gallo negro

whats going on CI one of my boys just trade his civic for a 95 integra ls bad thing is it's automatic.
1) He wants to swap to stick but don't know pros and cons.
2) If he doesn't swap how can you get more power out of it.
3) Also is it possible to Ls/V-tec An Automatic and is it good or bad for the car.

Thank Alot Club Integra Oh yea I'm A newbi so holla at me.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Welcome to CI, guess your boy converted to the DC chassis :mrgreen: well coverting to stick is not that hard only thing is all the parts youre going to need for the swap, everything from the clutch pedal assembly, manual center console, shift lincage, tranny, the pros are alot more that the cons meaning the potential of the car is alot higher with a manual, cons that I can think about is the actual swap and all the money involved but is worth it,

Auto ls/vtec, theorically is doable, but I dont think the ls auto will last too much withits internalls going a 8000 rpm, plus auto trannys like good torque curves something that honda engines lack so in term youre no gaining a lot of horses to the wheels but if swaping to a stick is to much $$ that could be an arternative or some spray :D

g3teg97

Super Moderator
First of all, Welcome to Club Integra! If I were your friend, I'd just do the 5spd conversion. Buy a beater Integra (5 spd) that doesn't have any engine/tranny issues. And this is all the stuff you need.

LS or GS-R Tranny
Transmission Linkages
Transmission Mounts
Clutch
Flywheel
Pressure Plate
5 Speed Pedals
Manual ECU
Manual Gauge Cluster (optional)
Shifter and Shift Boot
Clutch/Slave Cylinders
Clutch Reservoir
Matching Throttle Cable for the Pedal Set
hydraulic lines
Intermediate Shaft
Upper transmission mount

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe dont forget...u will need a manual ECU and intake manifold. without a manual intake manifold ur car will have alot of idle problems, shake like a salt shaker haha.