Can a 94 integra LS/RS take regular fuel?

K3Ntegra

for this particular car would premium fuel be required to prevent the engine from messing up? im guessing for gsr, premium is required for it?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
All non-GSR's/Type R's can take 87 octane and not suffer any drop in performance.

silver_dc435

Chris
as long as your car isn't pinging. i've noticed with the cheap stuff it pings a little bit under 3/4-full acceleration. the vtec had nock sensors for this, but ls engines don't. i had to up to 89 octane.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i always run midgrade...it seems to run smoother. but if i run high octane, it feels like its losing performance

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I fine it runs smoother with 89 then 87, but i haven't noticed any decrease in performance

heykosal

Angkorian
I don't see the reason to fill with any octane higher than what the owner's manual recommends..unless you like wasting your money.

I fukking hate that I have to fill with Premium. It says it right on the inside of the fuel door. Bah.

CamaroSpeedRace

Sorry for bringing the post back.... but I have a related question.

I can't decide whether to go 96+ LS SE, GS, or GSR.... do the GSR's actually require 93 octane premium? Or can I fill it up with 87 octane regular as long as I don't bring it up to vtec?

Just a question... Thanks.