C-west body kit

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i personally dont like it or body kits in general but the c west lip kit sideskirts and the rear lip on a jdm front integra looks sick

sOuL

teggyls said:
i personally dont like it or body kits in general but the c west lip kit sideskirts and the rear lip on a jdm front integra looks sick
yea i know if i had the money for a jdm front end conversion then id get one with the C-West lip kit deffinitly

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I dont care for the rear or the skirts, if I had a DC2. I would dave my money and get a real Ings +1 kit with the front end conversion. Minus the fenders, and spoiler

sOuL

hmmm u think i should try and get the C-West front bumper and just get a lip kit like sidkirts n a rear lip? i think i really just like that front bumper lol

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i dont like that kit omni to big for me i just like the simple approach a nice subtle lip looks good

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats what my teg is getting, I just like that kit for some reason. Think I have a teg with it in Forza.

sOuL

i like front lips also, but that c-west front bumper man i dunno i just like it lol, i orded a mugen front lip from street styler plus i needa rim n tire package soon

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
im just givin my two cents that all everyone has their own taste and thats wat makes tuning so great

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
front bumper is pretty hot its not overdone just the way i like it, but the side skirts should never been even made and the rear bumper is pretty retarted as well, but thats just my 2 cents, if you like it get it. Check out the buddy club 2 kit thats what im puttin on mine once spring rolls around got it sittin in my basement now...