Acl bearings
new oem crankshaft
Ls rods
B16 j1 tranny
XTD stage III clutch(very under-rated)
dyno tuned wit a vafc
stock exhaust mani, Tb, IM

Ok now here is the problem:
ok first is it possible to have a blown headgasket and not notice any powerloss? second if i drive my car normal it doesnt overheat unless i drive for like 1 or 2 hours but if i drive say around the block and drive it hard when i get bac in the driveway i can see the drips of water, then i look under the car and water is leaking where the overflow is. but like i said i havent noticed any powerloss. so can anyone help me with this.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
If you have a blown head gasket you wont nesesarilly feel a loss of power, but a couple of things you can look for is for oil in the in the cooling system, white steam coming out of the exhaust and if is really bad the car wiil be fowlling really bad and the compression from the engine will be coming out of the radiator cap when you take it off

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Another sign of a blown head gasket is your reservoir tank keeps filling up on its own, and the coolant level drops in the radiator.
You won't always feel a power loss from a bad head gasket.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
check the oil, if it looks like a milk shake...head gasket, or coolant out the exhaust. Thats how i knew mine was blown on my old car.