Bi-xenon hids on 1989 Acura integra ls

Cheezit0417

Suckk It Eazy Steezy!
Hi I was wondering if it is possible to install bi-xenon hids on a 1989 Acura integra because I am not sure and I do not want to buy them for no reason.
Thank you in advance for any help.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yes. youll need the H4 conversion housing and buy the hi/low beam hid kit

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

Cheezit0417

Suckk It Eazy Steezy!
Alright thank you, so I just need to swap out the light housing and it'll work?
I was afraid that since the car was old the hids wouldn't be compatible, but thanks a lot! :D

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you have any pics of how this looks on a gen. 1 ?

best "posted from my blahblah" i've seen :thumbup:
itll look just like regular headlights. just depends if you want the 'crystal' ones (gay) or the oem looking ones with the lines (best)

crystal

oem type

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
thanks for the props on my sig. haha! ive seen fridges with f.book and twitter. so i just use my microwave for tapatalk.

itll look just like regular headlights. just depends if you want the 'crystal' ones (gay) or the oem looking ones with the lines (best)

crystal

oem type

Cheezit0417

Suckk It Eazy Steezy!
Thanks ixcocoyxi do you have any idea where I could find the ones with the lines, they look better, because I've been looking around and ive only found the crystal ones, also what size would they have to be like 6x7 or 7x8?
Thanks again.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
My friend did it in his prelude. This is his first time doing the retrofit. It may be not perfect, but one hell of a achievement.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Thanks ixcocoyxi do you have any idea where I could find the ones with the lines, they look better, because I've been looking around and ive only found the crystal ones, also what size would they have to be like 6x7 or 7x8?
Thanks again.
measure yours and check ebay for it.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Thanks again.
They might be 7X6. But you should measure it.

Cheezit0417

Suckk It Eazy Steezy!
Alright thanks eyekhan and ixcocoyxi :lol: , any regards towards the whole "their illegal thing"? what would be a good temperature on the lights to stay clear of the cops? :x

ixcocoyxi

RS owner

just point em down a bit and youll be fine.

actually, ive done this to my buddy's miata using some pepboys/autozone rectangle fogs and hid's.

this pic isnt what i did. its just to give you an idea.

i had my homie look for a pair of fogs that went across the whole thing and looked pretty clean and wasnt distracting at all

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!

just point em down a bit and youll be fine.

actually, ive done this to my buddy's miata using some pepboys/autozone rectangle fogs and hid's.

this pic isnt what i did. its just to give you an idea.

i had my homie look for a pair of fogs that went across the whole thing and looked pretty clean and wasnt distracting at all

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk.
^ Is that the lazy eye headlight mod? 45k is just straight up pink. No doubt about it, OP would surely get pulled over. You're basically asking for a ticket. Plus, you will not be able to see a DAMN THING WITH 45K!

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I think he meant 4500k, that would be white, seeing how I'm at 8000k, blue.
Man, you just gotta see through his humor. :lol:

The OP asked
any regards towards the whole "their illegal thing"? what would be a good temperature on the lights to stay clear of the cops :x
And he delivered with an answer that surely will result in a ticket. Yes, I'm killing the joke. I'm trying to save the OP.

Last edited: