better ROTM

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i was lookin on teamintegra and i noticed that their ROTM setup is a little better than ours i mean i love the way ours is but we should just have one thread that has all the past winners with a little picture that you can click on and see what they got. what do you guys think

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
having a sticky with all the past winners with pics and mods list would be pretty cool

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
so no one is considering have the ROTM winner's car being part of the layout of the forum for a month? im pretty sure this was discussed awhile back.

PogKai

B20VTEC
how bout something like a hall of fame? ROTM since the beggining?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
all of these ideas sound great. we just need to be better overall with the ride of the month. more entries, more votes. we should also have winners for such categories as most changed in a year, best exterior, best interior, sound system, power, overall, unique. we need things like that. we just need one of the moderators help us out now.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I like how you guys are giving us feedback on things like this. Keep giving out ideas and I see what I can do.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
thanks g3 make sure we get ROM going this month tommorrow is dealine and im gonna be runnin once i get my car and post up my stuff.

k624ash

i would run buy my car is constantly in the middle of something, so it wouldnt look good yet

1329itr00

Type R
< ROTM November 2005 :p

yea i noticed that there hasn't been much activity with ROTM either

also would i be able to run again since i don't have the old R anymore?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
1329itr00 said:
< ROTM November 2005 :p

yea i noticed that there hasn't been much activity with ROTM either

also would i be able to run again since i don't have the old R anymore?

lets go then bring it on im not sure how many apps we have this month maybe like 2 or 3 thats it. lets go peeps get some apps in...

1329itr00

Type R
i'm gonna wait til next month cause i'll deff have more parts and such.. my wheels will be on possible carbon fiber hood and hopefully my t1r suspension

b18c_teg

What we need is a mod who just takes care of ROTM. Most Mods are busy doing other stuff to the site. This has been discussed a while back but nothing happens. I will be running next month too.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I always thought it would be a great idea to have a mod that just does the ROTM and is in charge of all of that.